Rent for free while waiting on out of stock items!
- Our prices always match the manufacturer's prices.
- FREE 3-day shipping within USA!
- We can do a babywearing dance to make you happy!
- 2 - 2.7m Ships in 2-3 weeks. *
- 3 - 3.2m Ships in 2-3 weeks. *
- 4 - 3.7m Ships in 2-3 weeks. *
- 5 - 4.2m In stock. Ships next business day.
- 6 - 4.7m In stock. Ships next business day.
- 7 - 5.2m In stock. Ships next business day.
- 8 - 5.7m Ships in 2-3 weeks. *
*Product that is not in stock is subject to availability at the manufacturer. You will not be charged until availability is confirmed.
Cherry Blossoms Yayoi – this is what our Japanese babywearing friends asked us to weave for the Cherry Blossom season. Yayoi is also the old name for March in the Japanese lunar calendar.
They opted for a silk blend combining white cotton with silk yarns in rosé and pink - a ravishing wrap with a beautiful silky sheen.
Airy and lightweight, the 70/30 cotton/silk blend is soft and smooth with the right amount of stretch to allow for comfortable babywearing. It has a lovely flow and drape and molds to the wearer and baby with optimal comfort while supporting the baby all over evenly.
Silk is one of the strongest natural fibers, and is thus very supportive and tear-proof. Moisture and temperature regulating, silk blends are ideal to wear year around.
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure to always follow the care instructions to keep your silk blend wraps in perfect condition.
Material: 70 % Organic Cotton, 30 % Silk
Surface weight: 180 g/m²
Washable: Max. 30°C, Delicates, Do Not Spin, Do Not Tumble Dry
Color: Natural, Rose, Pink
Age of child: From Birth
Different Edges: Yes