- Our prices always match the manufacturer's prices.
- FREE 3-day shipping within USA!
- We can do a babywearing dance to make you happy!
- 2 - 2.7m Ships in two weeks. *
- 3 - 3.2m Ships in two weeks. *
- 4 - 3.7m Ships in two weeks. *
- 5 - 4.2m In stock. Ships next business day.
- 6 - 4.7m In stock. Ships next business day.
- 7 - 5.2m In stock. Ships next business day.
- 8 - 5.7m Ships in two weeks. *
*Product that is not in stock is subject to availability. You will not be charged until availability is confirmed.
The beautiful Ada Hearts pattern with its origins in traditional European weaving art has become a modern DIDYMOS classic, much appreciated for its wrapping qualities and its appealing and elaborately woven pattern.
For this woolen version we complemented the dark blue organic cotton with a dash of warming cornflower blue wool to add extra warmth and softness to the cushiness that is inherent to the Ada models. Jacquard woven, the pattern is the same on both fabric sides, the color combination enhancing the richness of the pattern.
As always, all yarns meet the highest organic standards. Dyes are without any harmful substances.
Medium weight, tear-proof and supportive, with perfect diagonal stretch, the wrap is moldable and a bit „grippy“ to allow for comfortable and precise tying of front, hip and back carriers.
Your newborn or older child is securely held and can cuddle up against you for hours.
Material: 80 % Organic Cotton, 20 % Wool
Surface weight: 240 g/m²
Color: Dark Blue, Cornflower Blue
Washable: Max. 30°C, Wool Cycle, Lowest Spin Speed, No Tumbling!
Age of child: From Birth
Different Edges: Yes