Rent for free while waiting on out of stock items!
- Our prices always match the manufacturer's prices.
- FREE 3-day shipping within USA!
- We can do a babywearing dance to make you happy!
- 2 - 2.7m Ships in 2-3 weeks. *
- 3 - 3.2m Ships in 2-3 weeks. *
- 4 - 3.7m Ships in 2-3 weeks. *
- 5 - 4.2m Ships in 2-3 weeks. *
- 6 - 4.7m Ships in 2-3 weeks. *
- 7 - 5.2m In stock. Ships next business day.
- 8 - 5.7m Ships in 2-3 weeks. *
*Product that is not in stock is subject to availability at the manufacturer. You will not be charged until availability is confirmed.
The beautiful Ada pattern with its origins in traditional European weaving art has become a modern DIDYMOS classic, much appreciated for its wrapping qualities and its appealing and elaborately woven pattern.
Irresistible in its blue phase, model Adamanit combines dark blue organic cotton with a captivating gradient of blue tones. A Jacquard weave, the pattern appears on both sides of the fabric but with the colors reversed highlighting the pretty texture of the pattern.
Made from pure organic cotton, the fabric offers perfect support in width and length. The inherent diagonal stretch gives this wrap perfect wrapping qualities. Soft and a bit fluffy, yet with a slightly grippy surface, the wrap is easy to tie into a perfect and precise fit. It molds beautifully to completely support your baby and holds knots in place whether you wear a newborn or an infant.
Adamanit – a perfect allrounder and great wrap throughout the year that will comfortably carry a small newborn, cuddled up against you for hours as well as offer optimal support for an older child in a back or hip carry.
Material: 100 % Organic Cotton
Surface weight: 220 g/m²
Color: Shades of Blue
Washable: Up to 60°C, Gentle Cycle, Slow Spin Speed
Different Edges: Yes
Age of child: From Birth